**AMD Enduro Utilization & 7970M FIX IS COMING SOON!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Since we've been building our own laptops, we've now witnessed the utilization issue where you don't get the full true potential performance from the 7970M.

For instance, OcUK is the first and has an exclusive on the new AMD A10-4600M 7970M Trinity based laptops. These don't have any such issue and the gaming performance is actually better than that of say an Intel 3920XM Extreme based laptop with 7970M.

AMD have just come back to me with this:-

"Yes, there is a 7970M + Enduro utilization issue which we have been working to fix around the clock. We are putting the finishing touches on a Catalyst hotfix which we plan on posting this week.

I will send you a follow up note when it goes live."

This is awesome news and we shall finally see the true potential of the 7970M platform. Keep your eyes peeled for this fix guys. :)

P.S. We have MSI GX60 AMD A10-4600M with AMD 7970M in stock which don't have this issue and we have a OcUK exclusive on this model! :D

Soldato
The MSI machines are too expensive in the UK, again £200 more than even the continent :/

I am sorry but trinity can't compete with an I7 machine when it is virtually the same price.

OcUK Staff
OP
HI there

AMD inform me the fix is implemented, tested and working. They hope to make the hotfix available to the public in the coming days. :)

Associate
Can't wait to get these drivers and do a back to back test on the metro 2033 and afew other tests to see what the difference is.. Although even with the issues the card is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom