Travel Game Recommendations

Soldato
you may need to adjust the layout somewhat but Jaipur and 7 wonders duel may work, same could be said for magic the gathering if your new to it a duel deck may be ideal.

Have a look at mint works its a print and play worker placement game, only takes about 15 mins to play but a very small footprint.

a lot of dice games have small footprints but im not sure I would want to be climbing around looking for a lost dice.

failing that an ideal option is a tablet/ipad. if you don't have one a cheap android tablet could be had for less then a few games and gives you a good selection of games, to name a few; Catan, Ticket to Ride, Elder Sign, Galaxy trucker, Pathfinder adventures, Splendor, Small world 2 and Sentinels of the Multiverse. all games that wouldn't be playable unless digital

Associate
Might be a bit late to this party, especially to catch your flight; but I love board games so have to chip in! I'd fully agree with Jaipur. There's a few tokens about though so it might get cramped on a plane. There's always HIVE; that's a bit of an abstract game that can pretty much be played anywhere. I Agree with Love Letter too; that'd work really well.

Timeline is a good bet, that can fit pretty much anywhere and is good fun with two people. You could also try Three Cheers For Master. Again, you might get a little cramped but you could probably make it work!

Associate
Might be a bit late to this party, especially to catch your flight; but I love board games so have to chip in! I'd fully agree with Jaipur. There's a few tokens about though so it might get cramped on a plane. There's always HIVE; that's a bit of an abstract game that can pretty much be played anywhere. I Agree with Love Letter too; that'd work really well.

Timeline is a good bet, that can fit pretty much anywhere and is good fun with two people. You could also try Three Cheers For Master. Again, you might get a little cramped but you could probably make it work!
Wow, I agree with you, I am a gamer and also a game developer. I'm developing an APK Fly application website. However, this game I find interesting, thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom