Christmas breakfast ideas

Soldato
I seem to hear a fair bit about smoked salmon and scrambled eggs.

Go into a supermarket christmas eve and you'd be lucky to find even the organic specially flavoured ones left.

Associate
I usually do some nice sausages, bacon and scrambles eggs for the wife, kids and myself. This year we're hosting the dinner instead of going to my parents or my sisters, so I'm going to skip breakfast as I'll probably be picking during the cooking. Don't want to be stuffed before dinner :)

Soldato
I'll be doing eggs benedict I think. I haven't done it before but I plan to make the muffins from scratch, I'll do a trail run in the next few weeks.

As far as drinks go, there will be a choice of tea, coffee, Tropicana and freshly squeezed orange juice. So the same drink choices as normal really.

Soldato
an old works tradition for Christmas day breakfast was a bottle of beer and a terrys chocolate orange

then I do my own thing which is usually bucks fizz and bacon sarnies (altho some years that turns into a full on fry up)

I love the fact Christmas day is socially acceptable to drink alcohol at breakfast time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom