Pics of my new car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
My new 2005 plate Renault Clio 1.2 Expression (75) 16V :D

Picked her up on Saturday, Auto windows, Auto wing mirrors, Radio steering wheel stalk, ABS, Power Steering, Sunroof, Driver and passenger airbags, Central locking, Key fob to open and lock, alarm, immobiliser, CD player etc etc

Lots of mod cons :D Although most of them wont impress some of you, i had a 96 fiat punto that was dying before i got this so to me this is like brand new!

So happy :D

Anyway, heres the pics!

Last edited:
Soldato
[TW]Fox;14264999 said:
Please tell me you did not buy this car from Carcraft?

Abviously someone has. :p

And a 4 hour car journey for some alloys with little tread doesnt seem worth it ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
a lot! Lol :) I dont wana say because people start descussions about it and its only money and i dont want people saying things about it :)

I want to keep it all about how nice my new car is!! :D a lot of people have said alloys, tints and a new radio.. Im not sure about the tints yet, and i dunno about a radio as i like the way the car looks nice inside :D

Man of Honour
Sounds like you've been absolutely ripped off, no wonder you don't want to talk about it.

Carcraft offer desperate people expensive finance then find a car to go with it. You are probably paying, over the duration of your agreement, many times more than the value of the car.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;14265050 said:
Sounds like you've been absolutely ripped off, no wonder you don't want to talk about it.

Carcraft offer desperate people expensive finance then find a car to go with it. You are probably paying, over the duration of your agreement, many times more than the value of the car.

The interest is high, but it obviously would be, but this will last 2-3 years im thinking, then ill peobably do a part ex for a newer car, but at the moment, im paying nothing out, im 19 and im driving a nice car! Thats all im bothered about, i dont think about money.. I think about happiness and this does the job!

Im paying a lot but im on the credit ladder now finally after a huge struggle because of fraudsters!

Im happy!

Soldato
[TW]Fox;14265050 said:

About £145-170 a month for 60 months by the looks of it.

Soldato
OP
About £145-170 a month for 60 months by the looks of it.

Close enough

2-3 years? :/

Yes? Parts and labour for 2 years.. if anything starts to play up after that then id get rid before any huge expense.

If it's "only money" then kudos to you, you must be awfully wealthy :).

Meh, im on a nice wage, so i dont mind paying out, if i strggled with money then i wouldnt have but id like to think i can hangle this comfortably.

You only live once, id rather get what i want then suffer, im just gonna be paying out for it for 5 years which is only the downfall but atleast ive got a car! No problems with transport now hopeflly! My Punto was on its way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom