PH Goodwood Sunday Service - 10th/11th December

Soldato
OP
I am up for that, anywhere decent to meet up near where you are ? As i would have to come past yours to join up with you.

I'm very close to Maidstone town centre. Was thinking of setting off around 7:30am. Easiest place to meet would probably be the Sainsbury's car park in the centre of town - free parking if in and out in an hour.

Easy to get to if coming from junction 6 or 7 of the M20, or down Bluebell hill.

From Junction 6/Bluebell hill, just follow the signs to Maidstone town centre, don't turn off until there's a sharp right as you come onto Lower Stone Street, it's the next left and Sainsburys is past the Chequers multi story and bus station on the left.

From Junction 7, again, head to towards the town centre down A249. When you reach the bottom (splits into 2 and then 4 lanes at traffic lights), take the third lane, which will become the left lane after the road splits again. Turn off down Watt Tyler Way and then the next right.

I suck at directions, but now I've written that lot out, it's staying.

Associate
I assume this overclockers, cos they have a simulator! :D

Signed up, I'm number 820 of 800, so unless 20 people drop out today... :p

I would guess its here as a certain someone who works there is into cars. That's nto too many, I was 50 away from one meet and ended up having 70~ cars drop out the day before.

I'm very close to Maidstone town centre. Was thinking of setting off around 7:30am. Easiest place to meet would probably be the Sainsbury's car park in the centre of town - free parking if in and out in an hour.

That works for me. so meet there 7:30ish then ? Ill leave about 10 to 7 so should be there just before.

Caporegime
I live near Worthing so its just a quick drive along the A27 for me really. 30 - 40 minutes.

I was going to try and arrive at 8:30 but I might come a bit later if its what everyone else is doing. :p

Do we get booted out at 12?

Caporegime
Right well I'll be there *somewhen*

The MX5 has some petrol in it, my camera batteries have some charge in them, and I know roughly where I'm going. :)

Might bring Dad cos he'd usually be out on his bike on a Sunday.

Just got an email from PH with the sticker etc and it said overclockers will be there with their simulator. OCUK or a different overclockers?

I haven't had an email with a sticker or anything..?

Caporegime
Well that was alright, would have been better if I'd realised there were car clubs and things in the paddocks and along the straight before 10:30 when they had started to leave. :p

Back
Top Bottom