Show us your kitty cats

Soldato
Bought this for my cat.
But the dog had other ideas.

15326271_10157957337755533_6787905257733801439_o.jpg

Soldato
My mainecoon really hates the car, she has a massive carrier, but makes a sound that my girlfriend describe as "sounds like a baby being murdered" not sure how she knows that, but its a horrible noise.

Soldato
I tested my cat in my car last week, she really didn't like it. She tried to jump out the window twice. However the window was up.

You need to get them accustomed to it. Put the cat carrier out for them to sleep in and get used to, leave the car door open for them explore on the driveway, then drive short distances... etc. Small steps.

Man of Honour
You need to get them accustomed to it. Put the cat carrier out for them to sleep in and get used to, leave the car door open for them explore on the driveway, then drive short distances... etc. Small steps.

when we first got our cat from a family who were re-homeing him my wife opened the cat carrier to pet him and he jumped out and ran around the car. Settling finally on the rear parcel shelf staring at the other cars while i frantically tried to pull over.

Turns out when we got him to the vet he had fleas so had to spray the whole car down :rolleyes:

Soldato
I tested my cat in my car last week, she really didn't like it. She tried to jump out the window twice. However the window was up.

We had a cat that was so stupid he used to try and jump off the roof of my car through the closed windows at the front of the house. You'd suddenly notice a grey streak, hear a thump and look up just in time to see gravity take over. :D

Caporegime
I've been away a week and going from pics from SWMBO the kittens are now ENORMOUS :eek:

Calvin looks a full kilo heavier than Hobbes!

Calvin here
20.jpeg

Hobbes at the top, Calvin at the bottom.
21.jpeg

22.jpeg

Will get proper photos on the weekend :)

Soldato
Floyd wails whilst the car is moving. Parked up or stopped at traffic lights fine. Moving MORRRWAAAAAAUUUUUUULLLLL.

Luckily the only place he goes is the vet and that's 5 mins away.

Soldato
A Bit of christmas Fun.

Not sure if this is allowed?

I have received a £5.00 voucher from Purina the pet food people and it is no use to me as my bundle of fur will only eat freshly cooked fish and chicken, spoilt or what?
If interested post an image of your cat, I appreciate that Purina make dog food but I am a cat man and would like the voucher to go to same.
epzTXka.jpg.png

To be in with a chance post a picture of your fur baby in the thread and tomorrow I will select a winner. Though my Millie will take some beating.:D

4DDagPD.jpg

Last edited:
Associate

HA! Brilliant. I've tried to get our cat used to the car, 4 years and no joy. The usual sequence of events is: Meow until we're deaf, pee on me, meow until we're suicidal. It's pretty traumatic. Here's the little blighter doing her "I just can't even on Mondays" face :p

2ytv24y.jpg

Soldato
Not sure if this is allowed?

I have received a £5.00 voucher from Purina the pet food people and it is no use to me as my bundle of fur will only eat freshly cooked fish and chicken, spoilt or what?
If interested post an image of your cat, I appreciate that Purina make dog food but I am a cat man and would like the voucher to go to same.

Well? :p

Back
Top Bottom