Homesick, I should keep quite though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Six years ago, before my parents and I moved to Central New York State, we lived in the Midwest. Back then my days were filled with lazy sunshine, great food and the shortest of shorts. There was so much about that place that I loved but the storms are the things that I miss the most now. I would spend hours on my front porch watching the lightning criss-cross the leaden sky, hearing the thunderclaps rumble overhead and being soothed by rain that would pour down in great torrents. Somehow, those storms cleansed my soul and took me to another world that made me forget my own. Three years after we moved, my sister followed. My folks built a house here and put a lot of work into it. I long to return to the Midwest, but I feel trapped here: trammelled like some kind of animal. Now the only storm I feel is that which churns within me.

:(

Soldato
OP
I still live with parents because I have anxiety issues & need help doing some things... Glad you guys are getting a laugh out of it...

Soldato
To be perfectly honest you're wasting your time here, not because GD is a bunch of boobs and nincompoops but because you obviously have some psychological issues only a professional can help you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom