Fined by train company (Austria - Vienna)

Soldato
Take a picture of yourself wearing a guy fawkes mask and tell them you're a freeman of the land and that you reject their trainy laws

Soldato
So I wasn't aware that the ticket machine was near the baof the train. We got on the same stop and asked the inspectors where to get one and they were being douches and fined me instantly. They took my pass port details and asked me to pay it without a given date time.

Will it cause me trouble boarding back the plane?

They are foreign so may not understand, just keep repeating to them:

It means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Vienna
This means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Vienna

Caporegime
They are foreign so may not understand, just keep repeating to them:

It means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Vienna
This means nothing to me
This means nothing to me
Oh, Vienna

I can never work out if you're brilliant or an utter goon. I'll go with curiously funny for now. :p

Soldato
Continuing with the train theme, you'll go into prison narrow gauge and come out broad gauge!

I do know from journeys on the continent the "grippers" are usually quite firm with regard to revenue collection. Travelling back from Tirano to Chur on the Rhaetian Bernina Express a few years ago, it requires payment of a supplement. Some poor French guy and his family had boarded obviously without paying the extra in advance and were having a plaintive argument with the Swiss conductor (conducted in English as the common language), "It's not fair, it's not fair..." but they still had to pay up.

Back
Top Bottom