Orange lost sim card! Charge?

Suspended
Help! Whilst in the process of replacing the casing on my phone I've managed to go and lose my sim card!!! Feel rather stupid but just need to get it sorted now really. Does anyone know which number to contact at orange for a replacement sim and how much they charge? Havent lost the phone but just lost the simcard! Is this going to cause problems and get the phone locked?! Im hoping orange customer services understand what im on about but based on previous experiences with them I can see them locking my phone sigh :(

Suspended
OP
Ahhh didnt think of trying the orange shop in town. Will give them a go tmrw as they'll know! Kinda nice actually having no mobile!! Dont keep checking it all the time!

Caporegime
I would go and call Orange though in case its gets found and someone decides to make calls using your SIM - as it states above youll still be liable.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
If youve got a 3g phone (providing you dont have a 3g sim already) you could ring them and ask for a 3g sim - you would have it within a few days and they wouldnt charge you :D If you have a 3g phone and a 3g sim you could ring and ask for a normal sim...........either way your existing sim would be deactivated upon activation of your new one.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
dougguk said:
Ahhh didnt think of trying the orange shop in town. Will give them a go tmrw as they'll know! Kinda nice actually having no mobile!! Dont keep checking it all the time!

If it's a contract sim card, the Orange shop won't be able to help you as they don't carry spares. It would have to be sent out by customer services. It'll cost £15+vat which is £17.63 for a replacement if it's chargable.

If it's a PAYG sim you might well have more luck at the store :)

Back
Top Bottom