Gurkha singlehandedly defeats 40 bandits

Soldato
[TW]Fox;18417746 said:
It wouldnt be, because for all the issues the UK has, trains being robbed by 40 robbing rapists are not one of them.

no,

however replace Train with economy

and

Bandits with bankers

Don
segal.jpg

Anyone?

Caporegime
OP
[FnG]magnolia;18417951 said:
The guy did an amazing job but were none of the 40 bandits armed with a gun? If they were that goes from :cool: to :eek::cool::cool:

:eek: :cool: :cool: indeed!

“The girl cried for help, saying ´You are a soldier, please save a sister´,” Shrestha recalled. “I prevented her from being raped, thinking of her as my own sister,” he added. He took one of the robbers under control and then started to attack the others. He said the rest of the robbers fled after he killed three of them with his khukuri and injured eight others.

During the scuffle he received serious blade injury to his left hand while the girl also had a minor cut on her neck. “They had carried out their robbery with swords, blades and pistols. The pistols may have been fake as they didn´t open fire,” he surmised.

If the pistols were fake (and apparently this is not uncommon in India) that would explain a lot. OTOH, I suspect there are few people in this world capable of using a firearm effectively in cramped conditions against a rage-fuelled Gurkha...

[TW]Fox;18417746 said:
It wouldnt be, because for all the issues the UK has, trains being robbed by 40 robbing rapists are not one of them.

There speaks a man who has never used public transport in Leicester.

Caporegime
Awesome!

Must have been horrible for the girl and parents though. Imagine sitting there helpless with your child being raped in front of you. :/

Caporegime
OP
Must have been horrible for the girl and parents though. Imagine sitting there helpless with your child being raped in front of you. :/

She wasn't raped, thanks to Mr Gurkha.

this man is right up there with Mr C Norris

Mr C Norris would beg for the privilege of paying large sums of money to lick this man's boots.

Back
Top Bottom