Build Help

Associate
Hi just wondering if anyone could help me with my build so far, I started to buy parts and due to commitments to work etc I felt it was pointless buying more parts to finish it, I now feel like it's a waste of my money and want to complete the build and hopefully find the time to enjoy it !

Here's what I got so far

MSI Z87-GD65-GAMING ATX Motherboard (Intel Z87, 4x DDR3, DVI, HDMI, 6x USB3.0, Killer E2205 LAN, LGA1150 Socket)

Ram - Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9R Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL9 XMP

Corsair 120mm Hydro Series H80i Digital High Performance Rad All-In-One Liquid CPU Cooler

Corsair CP-9020054-UK RM Series RM650 80 Plus Gold 650W ATX/EPS Fully Modular Power Supply Unit

ZALMAN Z11 Plus Midi Tower Computer Case

Now I do realise these parts might be abit old and maybe need replacing I tried to go for good stuf when I bought it. So any help or ideas would be great I could probably spend another 500-600£

Thanks !

Soldato
So you'll need a CPU, storage and a GPU (assuming you're gaming?). You're existing stuff is fine and will still cut the mustard.

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £525.88
(includes shipping: £0.00)

You might need to flash a new BIOS to take the new GPU - depends on the BIOS you have now. The latest can be found here

Associate
OP
Thank you very much really appreciate it man. Well that's good thought the stuff might of been abit outdated everything is still boxed and sealed, yeah it's just for gaming my ps4 just isn't cutting it for me I want a wider range of games! Thanks again I'll get ordering !

Soldato
No worries :D

You'll be glad you waited in all honesty, the new GPUs have only just been released so you're getting a much better performing machine than if you'd bought it all at the same time

Associate
OP
Yeah I suppose that's a good thing about waiting abit, technology moves pretty quick that's why I thought my stuff would have been no good, I did have he Samsung Evo ssd also but I think I lost it maybe I dunno :o it's my first build I'm kinda hyped to finish it I'm going to go gaming chair shopping now haha

Back
Top Bottom