First build for a long time

Soldato
I personally would get an SSD instead of a SSHD. EVO 500GB for example. I would get a better branded PSU like EVGA, superflower, seasonic etc.

The shipping should be free. Have you linked your forum account to your OCUK account (its in the account settings on OCUK I believe).

Soldato
Shipping will be free assuming you've linked your forum account - see here

I'd echo the comment above about the SSHD, get a SSD instead and buy extra storage if needed.

Why not get a discounted CPU/mobo bundle for less?

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £302.48
(includes shipping: £10.50)

Also while you're at it get a decent PSU too - HEC use cheap components in a lot of their range, just not worth the risk. A good quality 550w unit from Superflower will easily be enough for any single GPU system.

Associate
Hi there,

I put together a system here, think you'll like it. As mentioned above I think it is better to have an SSD as well as a HDD for extra storage of games, files etc. which is why I selected a 1TB HDD as well as the SSD. For an extra £19 you can upgrade this to 2TB which I think would be a good idea. Also I didn't like the PSU so I changed it for the Super Flower, they are much higher quality I also have one in my system. The case you chose was a good one, they are good cases as they come with 2 x 120mm fans as intake in the front and 1 x 120mm at the rear exhausting. Many cases come with one, or two or sometimes none meaning you would have to purchase these also. However, with this case you're all good!

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £645.04
(includes shipping: £13.20)

Back
Top Bottom