Do OcUK offer any full systems with thunderbolt ports?

Soldato
Hi all,

i'm a long time mac user and have several thunderbolt hard drives etc. However, I'm strongly considering getting a decent gaming PC, preferably in a small case. If possible, i would like to get one with thunderbolt ports or at least a single port. Also, i'm not sure i want to go down the route of building my own so i was wondering if OcUK had anything suitable?

many thanks

Soldato
Soldato
I believe OCUK will build a PC to a personal specification, so if you wanted a thunderbolt motherboard with thunderbolt ports you could choose that + your other components, or I'm sure they could suggest something, and they would build it (for a fee of course)

Caporegime
Hi all,

i'm a long time mac user and have several thunderbolt hard drives etc. However, I'm strongly considering getting a decent gaming PC, preferably in a small case. If possible, i would like to get one with thunderbolt ports or at least a single port. Also, i'm not sure i want to go down the route of building my own so i was wondering if OcUK had anything suitable?

many thanks

Hi,

Not sure about small size as I dont believe there are any small boards or systems with a Thunderbolt port etc (small boards, smaller space, not enough room for the electronics)

But this - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/tita...l-core-i5-6600k-4.5ghz-skylake-fs-125-og.html

If you select the Z170X Gaming 7 option will then give you thunderbolt.

Then select the other options you would like to include form the drop down lists.

Back
Top Bottom