**NEW OVERCLOCKERS UK MAGICAL MUG**

OcUK Staff
One of the better product reviews i've seen:

"This mug is so magic I have now been out cast.
Well, my OcUK heat transfer mug arrived this morning, at first, everything was fine. The mug looked great and I could see that it was elite tier.
I put my coffee in, my sugar and waited for the kettle to boil (notice I didn't put milk in before the water... I'm not an animal!), once the kettle boiled, I put an adequate amount of water in to enable me to make a proper brew.

This is where the problems start. Almost instantly the mug started to change colour, I was amazed. The problem is that others saw this wizardry and jumped to the conclusion that I was in to witch craft. They instantly called up the local hardware store to ensure there were enough pitchforks and torches and started to drive me out. I had to leave my brew, myhome, my partner and most importantly, my computer behind.

A few hours later once I was out of the vicinity of the brew, they noticed that the colour had changed back, confirming their fears that it was I who had an effect on the mug.

I am now an out cast, a loner, a weirdo. Be careful when using this product, with great power comes great responsibility. Always remember."

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/official-overclockers-uk-heat-transfer-mug-wc-088-oe.html

OcUK Staff
Are these dishwasher safe?

I've had heat sensitive mugs in the past which were assuredly not.

No dishwasher is safe from these mugs.....

Seriously though we would advise against using a dishwasher for these mugs. Dishwashers use such hot water that it would probably degrade the heat sensitive materials over time. Apologies you'll be having to wash your mugs like cavemen, albeit cavemen with magical mugs to woo cavewomen with :)

Back
Top Bottom