*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
I ordered them separately which was a bit foolish of me. I have one but the other is yet to turn up. Hopefully it'll arrive soon. A single card seems to max out at around 72 degrees.

I was going to post this later when it was all finished but as I'm here, here's an update with the new stand I built which replaces the cardboard box!
No image quoting.

What speakers and amp are you using please? They look very tidy, are the stands part of the speakers or did you make them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
How about Alesis Elevate 3, if the green of the Mackie's are not appealing.

Thanks, at 25.4CM wide they wont fit unfortunately

To the left of my monitor I have about 15CM, 22CM if I find a stand or something that'll bridge the gap between desk and wall

M-Audio AV32 should fit, are they any good?

Last edited:
Soldato
They aren't 25cm wide. Not sure where you've got that measurement from. They only have 3" woofers. They'd look rather silly with 3" woofers in a 10" cabinet. :p 12.7cm, according to Alesis' site.

Edit: I'd steer clear of M-Audio's AV*2 range. Their AV*0 range was very good, but this replacement range is of a cheaper quality. Someone else was enquiring about them, so I had a look into them because I didn't know much about the replacement range, and I found a comment from someone that had AV40 and 42 on another site. He didn't rate the 42's at all; saying that the build quality feels cheap in comparison and didn't sound as good. Their BX*A range is very good though, but a fair bit more cash.

Last edited:
Soldato
New worktop Ikea desk (Hammarp oak worktop, Alex drawer unit and legs). Still need to do a few things such as replace the the tired chair and mouse mat, find a decent USB hub and thinking about getting the X34A in the not to distant future. :)

Last edited:
Associate
I've just treated myself to an upgrade so I figured I'd get a new desk too (IKEA Linnmon/Alex) to replace my aging IKEA Jerker.

Here's what it used to look like:

U7ZZqfL.jpg

And here's what it looks like now:

vhwAAYt.jpg
G3wc3Ph.jpg

I've still got cables to tidy and my centre/rear speakers need mounting on the wall but so far I reckon it looks ok.

The lights are rgb so I'm still playing with what colours to leave them on. I've spoilered a few of the monstrosities.

7enYHSy.gif

3gjxUKE.jpg
oI9xuRE.jpg
pv0AlaX.jpg
BD1chlN.jpg
ePjNFpP.jpg
peHEAU9.jpg

Edit: Here's a pic of my little one's battlestation too:

UD8t4zv.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom