Assetto Corsa

Soldato
Good luck getting it sorted! Really getting back into AC this week, can imagine how much it blows to lose a wheel... Fingers crossed my G25 hangs in there for the meantime.

Jumped online for the first time in ages earlier, Nord track day server. Was quite amusing. Had the jap pack running and was just driving around in a Supra with a guy in an RX7 pratting around :D Need to do online more...

Caporegime
remember one of my mates twitch streaming iracing nascar. he was just drifting round them :D they wasn't impressed but was fun to watch.

hopefully videoing done be back on this tomorrow.

Soldato
Soldato
It should be ok, covered under warranty!

It stops calibrating half way through, so the power light on the shifter just dies and it stops calibrating randomly
No matter how many times I try it won't calibrate
Hopefully could be a PSU issue

Soldato

It stops calibrating half way through, so the power light on the shifter just dies and it stops calibrating randomly

Just email Logitech, their support is second to none. My G27 had a bit of a problem with gas pedal noise recently and they replaced the whole thing with a new shiny G29+Hshifter.

Caporegime

you arent using geforce experience are you ?

some people had issues recently with that and steering wheels.

Soldato
How good is this game? I downloaded it awhile ago for free because I could, but it was broken(no surprise there eh) so wondering if it's worth to buy?

I have PJcars in the same way as above though it works, it's unfinished, but is cool from what I can play, but wondering what to get properly as I usually play car games in console.

Soldato
How good is this game? I downloaded it awhile ago for free because I could, but it was broken(no surprise there eh) so wondering if it's worth to buy?

I have PJcars in the same way as above though it works, it's unfinished, but is cool from what I can play, but wondering what to get properly as I usually play car games in console.

As racing goes and how the game handles, it's amazing. But the game is a bit lacking, if you want a great single player career type experience then look elsewhere. But if you want amazing handling, physics, hundreds of mods, then this is your game, it's amazing at that.

Soldato
Was that one of those guys that are drifting, while utterly oblivious to the fact that people are hotlapping?

Nah not really. When I jumped in I was hot lapping dodging people crashing. Became clear after a while it was only really me and the guy in the RX7 who weren't crashing every few corners. Certainly wasn't holding him up with drifting around, kept letting him over take me only for him to hold level. Clearly having fun following me toying with each other.
I'm definitely not the sort of person who would go and trash other peoples laps knowingly!

Interesting. Mine keeps having issues detecting every time I plug/unplug it.... But I've only noticed it for the past few months, possibly around the time I bought a my GTX970... Might try removing Geforce Experience, don't use any of it's features anyway.

Soldato

Yes, it's very good.

And please dont pirate software. Especially not from smaller, independent game studios.

Soldato

The only things l use in Geforce Experience: Optimise GPU and Driver Update everything else is turned off.

No problems with T500RS had one problem with DFGT re-installed wheel drivers and GPU drivers, DFGT was fine after that.

Soldato
Nah not really. When I jumped in I was hot lapping dodging people crashing. Became clear after a while it was only really me and the guy in the RX7 who weren't crashing every few corners. Certainly wasn't holding him up with drifting around, kept letting him over take me only for him to hold level. Clearly having fun following me toying with each other.
I'm definitely not the sort of person who would go and trash other peoples laps knowingly!

It's all good :)
I don't think the guys that do it are actually knowingly messing up other peoples laps. They're just not aware. At least I hope so.

There have been a good few times I've been a Nords server and have approached someone at a corner (and seen it while spectating), only for them to start trying drift through it and causing a crash.
No idea why they choose to do it online in a hotlap server...

Back
Top Bottom