Summer Transfer Window 2016/17 - Rumours & Signings

Caporegime
Not to bothered about Keane going, he's 23 and has barely played for the side. I know he's had injury problems but frankly we don't need him and it's too late for him. I hope he finds a good club and gets some playtime though.

Soldato
Google Mahrez and take your pick. Lots and lots of sources

I wouldn't call any of them particularly reliable unfortunately.

Not to be pessimistic but I just don't believe an Arsenal transfer rumor until its confirmed, usually with photos of him in Arsenal shirt on the club website, and even then I'm still dubious. Been bitten one too many times, as an Arsenal fan its often the hope that kills you, and then further hope comes along, dings up your grave, and urinates on you.

I truly hope that its true, it would give us something we are really lacking, a winger with end product in the final 3rd. We haven't had a decent right winger since... christ I'm struggling here, help me out people - who was our last decent right winger, Merson? The Romford Pele? Freddie?

In a lot of ways he reminds me of Robert Pires, this composure and arrogance on the ball like he has all the time in the world. Please be true, my poor heart cant take another poor transfer window.

Soldato
I wouldn't call any of them particularly reliable unfortunately.

Not to be pessimistic but I just don't believe an Arsenal transfer rumor until its confirmed, usually with photos of him in Arsenal shirt on the club website, and even then I'm still dubious. Been bitten one too many times, as an Arsenal fan its often the hope that kills you, and then further hope comes along, dings up your grave, and urinates on you.

I truly hope that its true, it would give us something we are really lacking, a winger with end product in the final 3rd. We haven't had a decent right winger since... christ I'm struggling here, help me out people - who was our last decent right winger, Merson? The Romford Pele? Freddie?

In a lot of ways he reminds me of Robert Pires, this composure and arrogance on the ball like he has all the time in the world. Please be true, my poor heart cant take another poor transfer window.

check the link I posted

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Football/Premier+League/Leicester+City/Midfielders/Riyad+Mahrez

Soldato
Has Depay featured much in pre-season? He could still turn his career at ManUtd around if he puts the effort in.

He played one half in the Dortmund game. It is possible that he could turn it around but I am not holding my breath. I know it took Ronaldo a Season or Two to settle in, but Depay was already well established in the Dutch league with PSV. If he doesn't improve this Season under Mourinho then United should cut their losses.

Caporegime
Lacazette, Mahrez & Mustafi would be a good window for Arsenal imo, if it happens. Oh and Xhaka already.

If all those 3 come off then as an arsenal fan I'll be pretty damn happy and I imagine majority of Arsenal fans will feel the same.

But as Rids said earlier I won't believe it till i see all 4 in Arsenal kits. Not sure if Lazcette is going to come to us as Lyon want a lot of money for him. I think we probably will get Mustafi but Mahrez and Lazcette....I hope Wenger pulls it off.

Soldato
I don't think Lacazette is the answer to our striking problems, he has a very good record in France but he is another Wellbeck in my opinion. Talented player, has the ability to score goals and turn the game on its head, but also capable of choking on a big chance or being completely anonymous.

If we do manage to land Mahrez, I won't cry too hard about missing out on Lacazette - but we need one of the two at least.

Back
Top Bottom