RIP Garibaldi

Associate
Cast reunions getting rather small :(

As Londo would say: Goodbye my good and dear friend Mr Garibaldi

G'Kar: I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone, our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit that the part of me that is going will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Associate
That it a shame. After talking about in that Trek series thread the other day I started thinking about the possibilities of a new B5 show with a 20 year jump to account for the surviving casts real ages.

Then it got me sad when I realised how few of them are actually left.

Soldato
[HB]Rugrat;29841451 said:
Shame, loved Babylon 5. Wasn't he married to the actress who played Talia winters?

Only for a couple of years, but I had a crush on her back in the day :D

[Londo Malari]RiP Mr Garibaldi[/Londo Malari]

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Shame, most of the main cast are dead.

G'KAR said:
"I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying."

Best sci fi ever.

Soldato
I just read it on Facebook. Sad news indeed.

I was watching B5 at the time I found out too. I still am. I've been re-watching it all the last few weeks.

60 is no age these days.

Back
Top Bottom