Benedict Cumberbatch ' Dr. Stephen Strange
Rachel McAdams
Tilda Swinton 'The Ancient One
Mads Mikkelsen
Chiwetel Ejiofor ' Baron Mordo
Michael Stuhlbarg 'The Ancient One

Last edited:
Soldato
They'd better do a good job but not so good he doesn't need to appear in the Infinity War. Going to look absurd if no abstracts turn upor don't show they are connected (Infinity War).

Speaking of the Cosmic Entities, I'm wondering if the Living Tribunal is penned in to turn up at some point, because at the moment all the pointers lead to Thanos gaining all the Infinity Gems and wielding the Gauntlet.

Soldato
Speaking of the Cosmic Entities, I'm wondering if the Living Tribunal is penned in to turn up at some point, because at the moment all the pointers lead to Thanos gaining all the Infinity Gems and wielding the Gauntlet.

In the comic he didn't interfere, considering it a conflict between lesser beings and only one of many universes. Regarding the up to date situation concerning the Living Tribunal, he is currently lying dead along with all of the other abstracts and what's left of the universe having being Destroyed by the Beyonders.

Soldato
I'm actually excited for this one - I'm not especially into comics and don't really care enough about all these comic hero movies, beyond wasting a couple of hours for some switch-off action.

However, I did read The Punisher (which they always royally screw up every time by just re-re-re-re-re-telling the same old Origins story), Preacher, Dawn and some compilations of Doctor Strange, back in the day...

IIRC:
"By the Runed Rings of Raggador,
By Aggamotto's shining light,
The spells of Doctor Strange now soar,
Evil shall be crushed this night".

Back
Top Bottom