The Division. Are we interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Nice. I've not even seen any Reclaimer drop yet. Does the set also extend the time that explosive rounds last for?

The reclaimer is the latest DZ craze as its possible to get every buff possible, all at once, and use the set to give it to everybody in your team.

If you then have somebody leave and join another team, you can then have 2 teams of 4, all running round with every buff possible including running fire rounds and explosive rounds simultaneously.

GG massive.

Caporegime
The reclaimer is the latest DZ craze as its possible to get every buff possible, all at once, and use the set to give it to everybody in your team.

If you then have somebody leave and join another team, you can then have 2 teams of 4, all running round with every buff possible including running fire rounds and explosive rounds simultaneously.

GG massive.

Wow!! That sounds insane :D

Associate

GG massive.

Yep I imagine it would be. I have to go in there come weekend to get a (an almost) full set of AlphaBridge and some other odd bits. Want a Reclaimer with me ha ha! Want to try the set out myself as well. Getting good pieces of all sets goes very slowly for me - as always. People not wanting certain sets get great rolls within two days, people wanting them search for weeks ha ha :/

Soldato
Yep I imagine it would be. I have to go in there come weekend to get a (an almost) full set of AlphaBridge and some other odd bits. Want a Reclaimer with me ha ha! Want to try the set out myself as well. Getting good pieces of all sets goes very slowly for me - as always. People not wanting certain sets get great rolls within two days, people wanting them search for weeks ha ha :/

RNG hates people who "want" specific sets lol! Always has been the case.

Maybe we should all start wanting Nomad and Lonestar, then we will get strikers and so on lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom