What watch do you wear?

Soldato
I also wear my watch as far down as it will go, I don't really notice the crown unless I'm driving and even then hardly. Wouldn't the watch fall down your arm towards the wrist anyway? I mean it's not really mean to be worn really tightly.

Associate
Currently sporting this Breitling SuperOcean II. Other watch is an Omega SeaMaster.

6t9cMK.jpg

Soldato
Breitling dials are just too busy - do you really need all of those numbers !?!
I learnt 24 hour time and minute numbers at infant school :p

Soldato
Well I had jitters and cancelled my order of a Mondaine, and went for a Bering instead. Very pleased with it - Quartz movement and Sapphire face for £110 delivered. There's not much out there on the internet about Bering (it's a Danish brand), but I really like the simplicity of the face, and with the sapphire glass it really feels like a quality product and hopefully won't scratch to **** like my last watch.

Fitted with a blue Di Modell strap from Watch Obsession - thanks to GeezerButler for the shop suggestion, there are some lovely straps on that site. For me, it's transformed a rather plain looking watch into something I find pleasing to look at.

20161026_194235.jpg

20161026_194056.jpg

Man of Honour
Cheers guys, as I posted before it looks like my Bremont has the same bent pin issue as it had at a few weeks old. My lodger also has a Bremont, albeit a different model, with the exact same issue. I think I'll contact the retailer and see what they say, then get in touch with Bremont themselves.

Back
Top Bottom