Lost my 8 week old - Brain Tumor

Associate
So sorry for your loss. Being a first time father to a 10 month daughter of my own, I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through emotionally and hope that you and your family find the strength by thinking about the good, albeit short time you had with her and you made the most of that time. Thoughts and prayers with you and your family :(

Associate
I literally cannot comprehend what you and your family are going through, so sorry to hear this news and hope you and family can take some solace in the short time you had together.

Soldato
So sorry for your loss. Even thinking about losing my only son who is almost 4 fills me with dread. My sincerest sympathies and best wishes for you in this horrible time.

Soldato
OP
Spoke to the reporter yesterday and again this morning, our story is being put on the front page of the local newspaper tomorrow :)

Hopefully this will draw some attention to the hospital and hospice and get people doing more fundraising events etc. The just giving page is to be put on there (as well as linked on the online version) so i really, really hope we can reach a good amount before Friday, even though i will continue to try and raise as much as i can after we have said our final goodbye to our princess :)

Soldato
Spoke to the reporter yesterday and again this morning, our story is being put on the front page of the local newspaper tomorrow :)

Hopefully this will draw some attention to the hospital and hospice and get people doing more fundraising events etc. The just giving page is to be put on there (as well as linked on the online version) so i really, really hope we can reach a good amount before Friday, even though i will continue to try and raise as much as i can after we have said our final goodbye to our princess :)

We are all with you at this very very sad time.

Associate
Awful, just awful. I nearly lost one of my sons a few years back after he was hit by a car and for an hour or so we didn't know if he was alive or dead so I have some small idea of what you must have gone through. I wish you and your partner all the best, there really are no words that can provide any comfort at times like these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom