Work fashion attire

Soldato
So I got a new job,

Currently I wear a work issue polo shirt but anything I want on top of that. Normally a zip up hooded sweatshirt (no branding)

The new office wears shirts no tie,

Now I like to be warm, just a shirt won't cut it.

Would you go for the plain white under t shirt or a v neck style jumper/cardy on top?

Soldato
OP
Yeah cardy wasn't what I meant. No buttons is more what I was thinking.

I would wear one most of the year round in my current office

Associate
So I got a new job,

Currently I wear a work issue polo shirt but anything I want on top of that. Normally a zip up hooded sweatshirt (no branding)

The new office wears shirts no tie,

Now I like to be warm, just a shirt won't cut it.

Would you go for the plain white under t shirt or a v neck style jumper/cardy on top?

Either a vest or smart jumper would be fine, don't wear a cardigan

How dare you, I wore a cardigan (with elbow patches) at work today. Where I do Unix and Linux support.

:cool:

Hehe, was the tank top in the wash ;)

Associate
Surely this is something you'd figure out after spending a while in the office and going "it's cold, I'd be more comfortable in warm jumper", or, "it's a little cool, a t-shirt under my shirt would be fine"?

If work fashion is really the most important thing, this probably isn't the place to get answers.

Man of Honour
It's always too warm here. Office girls wear summer clothes all year so have the furnace on to compensate.

Not that I complain about the view. I would never ;)

I wish it were colder.. You don't know what you have!

Associate
V-necks/Crew necks with shirts always work, and if you're smart about colour choices you can get a lot of variation with just a few colours.

Plus, if you want to look sharp you can always rock a tie or blazer, even if you don't have to.

Back
Top Bottom