Hot Beach Destination in Europe for Mid November ?

nam

nam

Soldato
Hi All
Planning to take a break around 14th for 5 days. Anyone else planning something or have any suggestions for somewhere Hot in Europe for a good beach/swimming break ?

Thank you

Caporegime
Which part of Cyprus would you recommend for the beaches and swimming in November, Larnaca or Paphos ?

Thank you

Paphos, my other half parents have lived there for the past 10 years (Mandria, about 30minutes from Paphos) her dad is always bleating about how hot it still is at this time of year!

You'll find it noticeably warmer inland, I was there in August, 30c at the coast, 43c inland!

At this time of year you'll find it goes dark early but make no mistake it'll be plenty warm enough for sunbathing (actually better than summer as the sun is less intense) and the sea will be warm enough to swim in comfortably.

Last edited:
Associate
If you want a beach holiday in November then I'd highly recommend Fuerteventura.

It's low to mid 20s, miles and miles of amazing beaches around Corralejo, Sotavento and Jandia and its hot!

Associate
I've never been but when I was looking for an October holiday I had a few people saying cape verde, looks to be warm all year round so might be worth looking in to?

nam

nam

Soldato
OP
If you want a beach holiday in November then I'd highly recommend Fuerteventura.

It's low to mid 20s, miles and miles of amazing beaches around Corralejo, Sotavento and Jandia and its hot!

Thank you Never heard of Fuerteventura before looks like a great location for sun and swimming , looking at this site http://www.holiday-weather.com/fuerteventura/forecast/?days=25 it show's around 26 for the time i will travel. Would you say that is accurate ?

Back
Top Bottom