This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Well about 3 hours ago some lovely person let themselves into my friends house and stole amongst other things my mobile phone.

Also annoying was that I'd disabled the GPS on it due to google maps continually destroying my battery when I haven't even opened the program! This is a problem as ages ago I installed a program called cerberus on the phone. So I can't track it but I did manage to take this awesome photo!

20130130004332.jpg

Hansom chap I'm sure you'll agree! Anyway, I'm sure he'd be very keen to help me get my phone back if only I could let him know it was stolen. So on the off chance does anyone recognize him? We're in Sheffield and the phone was connected to a network called 'Sohail'. It's gone offline now though.

Obviously the police have all the info too. I'm hoping one of them might know him too!

Soldato
OP
Looks like he has gone to bed, phone is in the dark and no noise near it. I have been able to make it record and send me videos and any texts/calls but no location yet. I've changed all my passwords and password restores so I think most of my info is safe.

I have the ability to wipe the phone memory and sd memory. Obviously I'd like to do this but it'll probably reduce my chances of him turning on the gps etc tomorrow...

Soldato
OP
Did you not have a pin/swipe pattern on it?!

Security software, but no actual security...you cant be that retarded surely?

How would having a pin code help me get the phone back? Surely that would just guarantee them completely formatting the phone themselves and guaranteeing I never get it back!

As it is my 'retarded' way has allowed me to get the thief's photograph, new phone number, a list of people he has called and texted and potential if he ever turns the gps on with the icon on the desktop I'll have his location...

But to be honest I just dont use a pin as I found it irritating having to enter it to use my phone.

Soldato
OP
I'm going to wait to see what the police come back with tomorrow before I start doing that. Hopefully he will send a text which gives him away! The sim he's using is a freeby international calling one. I can't imagine the police calling them up and forcing them to reveal the sim card owner...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom