Clash of Clans

Soldato
The deal is good when you consider that the same money usually only gets you gems. So if you are will to spend then I guess it's worthwhile.

I couldn't bring my self to buy the TH11 pack aswell though. If it had 200k DE, then maybe.

Associate
I caved and bought the second pack, Spent most of the gold and elixir on doing my new 25 walls to Legos, kept enough to do almost 2 levels on my Warden and a L2 bomb tower once it's finished.

Used some of the gems to get a shield and boost my mines and pumps. Have a few days off from clash now :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Just bought the second pack at TH10 which included the level 2 inferno... but I have not placed it yet, it is showing as an 'unplaced building'. After doing a bit of research I can confirm that this DOES NOT affect war weight as the unit is nowhere on my main village or war base, therefore I am still being matched against TH9s (or TH10s without infernos). All it really means is I get the gems, and in a few weeks/months when I have all my war troops maxed at TH10, I can drop the inferno with zero build time and it'll be level 2!

My miner attacks in the war straight after the update were both fails, definitely nerfed! I've gone back to govaho and we're doing okay (won 10 from our last 15 wars). If anyone in clan ocuk is now maxing at TH9 and ready to go to TH10, do not buy (or at least place) inferno towers! It's all about the war weight.

edit: At last, 1000 war stars!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom