Help here would deffo be appreciated iphone4

Associate
Hi guys.

My wife's iPhone 4 has taken a swim courtesy of our one year old darling daughter. We have done the old rice bath trick but to no avail.

So I'm wondering if there is anyway we can retrieve the pics and videos that are on it or have we lucked out?

As always any help is greatly recieved

Associate
OP
Yea no I cloud or I tunes back up. Shes not tech savvy.

Gutted as it's got hundreds of pics on of the kids from being babies.

Is there any other way? What if I were to take it to Apple themselves? You reckon they could maybe do something?

Soldato
Use a hairdryer and dry it out, it may work, it may not, but it's worth trying.

Don't try and turn it on though for a good day or so, give it time to dry.

Soldato
You could get another phone the same and swap the motherboards. Not to sure how iphones are build but samsund and other phones are pretty easy to fix.

Just have to hope it not the motherboard that's broken with the memory chip attached

Soldato
Nightmare

If it was placed on a rack in a freezer would it freeze dry all of the moisture out? If it's not too late for that.

The backup might have been the default and not have needed her to set it up consciously so could be worth checking anyway.

Soldato
Anyone local to you that does repairs on these?

If you are lucky it could just be the battery thats dead, swapping that out might pring it back to life, if someone close has spare iPhone4 parts then its possible that by swapping them out bit by bit they could at least get the phone to the point where it sparks up and plugged into a PC so you can get the data off of it even if the phone itself is US..

Back
Top Bottom