Soldato
I could live in there quite comfortably! just needs a kitchen and a toilet

It has
IMG_201408317788.jpg

IMG_2014083156339.jpg

See my SIG for full project of :)

Soldato
http://i.imgur.com/6QLzX73.jpg

So this is mine. Still have a lot to do, this was sort of a rushed together setup as the whole house is being redecorated and I couldn't stand having my computer on the bed anymore (yes, it was on the bed).

Still need to mount my TV on the wall above the monitors, get some foam squares (I stream in my spare time), get some nice lighting, replacement chair (which I ordered today from OCUK and will arrive tomorrow - yay) and some other tweaks in between to make it more 'me'.

Hope you like so far! :)

Blimey that's a big batman!

Associate
No idea was here when we moved in lol ... Whole house had it but I ripped it all up downstairs and put down laminate ... Don't want to spend loads on a rented house

But yeah the carpets fitted crap!!!

Associate
Whoever did that carpet needs to redo the edges, it looks like it's not finished... looks quite shocking under the radiator.

Nice space in that room though.
How comfy is that chair? It looks slightly awkward to sit in with the way it's leaning back from the picture.

Associate
Whoever did that carpet needs to redo the edges, it looks like it's not finished... looks quite shocking under the radiator.

Nice space in that room though.
How comfy is that chair? It looks slightly awkward to sit in with the way it's leaning back from the picture.

The chair is soooo comfy and has a remote for massage in different zones .. Once in it you never want to get out lol

Not really a computer chair but whatever works :)

Back
Top Bottom