Nexus 6P Apps Not Launching + Device is Corrupt Error

Associate
When the Phone is started I get an error message saying "Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly".

I understand this is normally because the operating system has been modified (according to this), but I have left my device completely stock. Additionally, when the phone has completed booting into Android I get an error that reads "There's an internal problem with your device. Contact your manufacturer for details".

I did a factory reset and updated to the latest version of Android (6.0.1) and now most of my Apps will not launch too. For example when I attempt to launch Facebook Messenger it goes to a blank white screen and says "Unfortunately Messenger has stopped". This also this also occurs with Facebook, Instagram and Sometimes Chrome etc.

I have attempted to flash the latest factory image to my phone using this guide but I get an error in CMD that reads "Failed remote:device is locked. Cannot flash images" despite unlocking the Bootloader in Setting as the guide suggests.

Hope I don't have to send it back :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom