*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Caporegime
Started Lego Marvel last night, very fun game I think. AC IV is beginning to get a bit tedious now so I'm going to have a break for a bit

i've got this too but it seems all a bit too childish and repetitive to me.

break things, build things, solve simple puzzle and kill a few little lego baddies then use character "x" to do a certain thing to procede until you get to final boss.

i dunno but i just feel it's built for 8-12 year olds but then why have they added the type of humour only 12+ would understand fully at times?

game just feels mixed up to me overall, trying to appeal to both markets but it's ideal for kids to play and enjoy.

i have only done like 7 or 8 levels out of 120 is it? does it get better or is it pretty much the exact same as what i've described above?

Associate
Does anyone know how to get rid of a NAT type 3 for a wired connection? Tried everything I could find online, starting to loose hope here.

Associate
My first PS4 platinum last night from LEGO Marvel, its the first LEGO game I have played and I did the entire 100% in co-op mode with the GF which I think is the first time she was the one eager to sit and play games.

Kinda glad its finished now though as she always wanted to play it so any attempt to play AC4 of KZSF ended up with us playing Marvel LEGO.....

Soldato
i've got this too but it seems all a bit too childish and repetitive to me.

break things, build things, solve simple puzzle and kill a few little lego baddies then use character "x" to do a certain thing to procede until you get to final boss.

i dunno but i just feel it's built for 8-12 year olds but then why have they added the type of humour only 12+ would understand fully at times?

game just feels mixed up to me overall, trying to appeal to both markets but it's ideal for kids to play and enjoy.

i have only done like 7 or 8 levels out of 120 is it? does it get better or is it pretty much the exact same as what i've described above?

I know what you mean but then I have the issue with AC IV, it's not childish but it's repetitive. To be fair, could be argued for a lot of games and sadly I don't have a lot of choice with the PS4 'library'. I just like Marvel so I'm enjoying it.

Associate
My first PS4 platinum last night from LEGO Marvel, its the first LEGO game I have played and I did the entire 100% in co-op mode with the GF which I think is the first time she was the one eager to sit and play games.

Kinda glad its finished now though as she always wanted to play it so any attempt to play AC4 of KZSF ended up with us playing Marvel LEGO.....

Congratulations. Did you find it a grind at all to get the plat. Looking for something new to play as don't want to start the AC4 multi-player grind to plat

Associate
Congratulations. Did you find it a grind at all to get the plat. Looking for something new to play as don't want to start the AC4 multi-player grind to plat

Not a grind at all, was very enjoyable, not sure if I would have enjoyed it as much solo, but co-op with the other half was a good laugh.

Soldato

I was looking forward to getting plat on AC4 until I realised you had to grind multiplayer. Made me stop playing the game :p

Soldato
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikQRKA-FF_4

Looks impressive, if the price is right at least.

"number 7 - playstation 1 & playstation 2 games"

Yes please.

As alluded to, this could be massive, or it could be crap/failure. It's like Sony are planning world domination of the media side of things. Something suggests to me that won't happen though. Some people just like Apples and other wholesome fruits :)

EDIT: if this is planned to come to your Sony Bravia TV, will there be any point in me owning a PS4 then?

Associate
I think I've decided on buying a pair of Tritton Kunai Stereo Wired Gaming Headset as a replacement for the bundled earpiece. Seems a decent cost/performance trade off.

Has anyone got any experience of them?

I went out and picked these up at a local argos this morning. Quite impressed with the sound quality and comfort. Although not had a chance to test voice comms.

Soldato
Only just figured out there is a map on Don't Starve! I've been spending most of my (short) games running around and trying to work out my way back to my fire pit before dark. This usually ends in death if I venture off too far of course! I thought I'd have to make a map with paper and compass, but no it was there all along when I accidentally caught the touchpad.

Associate
Only just figured out there is a map on Don't Starve! I've been spending most of my (short) games running around and trying to work out my way back to my fire pit before dark. This usually ends in death if I venture off too far of course! I thought I'd have to make a map with paper and compass, but no it was there all along when I accidentally caught the touchpad.

That's exactly the sort of thing that I would do... I regularly come across things by accident in games... Haha :cool:

Back
Top Bottom