Greenlizard0 Weekend Football Thread ** spoilers ** [27th November - 3rd December 2015]

Soldato
disgusting decision by mike Dean, couldn't wait to play up to the crowd... nice that he can see a booking there yet failed to see Pantilimon handle outside of the box first half..

Caporegime
Gomes taken a nasty hit, they seem pretty worried about his neck and taking a long time to get him in a brace, onto a stretcher and off the pitch. Hopefully he'll be fine but looked in a lot of pain and well, neck injuries are terrifying in general.

Soldato
Not sure whether it's awesome or depressing that I don't care we got raped by a team led by Pardew. Leaning more towards awesome. :cool:

Caporegime
Two big points looking like being throw away by Everton. Great first half, forgot to play football in the second.

I'd like to say a point will mean something for Bournemouth but I can't see how a point makes any real difference. They need wins they just aren't going to get.

oh, you're welcome, I did it again. As I type Everton score.... sorry Bournemouth.

Caporegime
holy ****, wow..... what a finish. Everton fans pitch invading probably helped them out. Gave them a couple minutes to gather themselves and get ready. Everton, seriously.... so poor.

Soldato
Anyone got the Utd lineup?

It will be disgusting if Vardy beats Ruud's record by scoring against us.

e: posted whilst I was writing my post...weird.

Where is Lingard?

Back
Top Bottom