Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
You thinking of making a delicious plate of copypasta? :p

haha nah i can look after myself and im currently spoken for its just fun to see other peoples style. Unless i could act the kind of guy this profile (which i still need to read) is, i think it would be a bit weird admitting someone else wrote it for me if anything came of it.

i joined the big dating sites with the profile: "My name is Jeff and i like cats" no picture or anything and i still get contacted every now and then by very curious ladies. Maybe desperate, not curious.:p There's plenty of ways to get noticed and this ones hes got obv. works! :p

Permabanned
There are two types of Glaswegian accents. "Mmm nice" and "Oh **** god no". I'm not sure the latter would work. :p

I'd say you'd be surprised at what a few cans of Tenants Super will do for my usually discerning tastes, but I doubt you would be that surprised at all. :D

Oi, what you saying?

:p

Can't understand how you'd go for a 45 year old, I could understand being with one when I get to that age, but when younger? You're wasting time missing your own age group! Surely 45 year olds will always be there?

I love the word ****!

Think of it more as a drunken conquest. I wasn't in the slightest bit interested when I met her at the beginning of the evening, but then a friend made a joke about how we should hook up, to which the woman said something along the lines of "god no, he's young enough to be my son." Obviously, I took this as challengeaccepted.jpg and the rest is a blur of free booze and bad decisions. :)

Can we go maccy d's instead? Dey do wikid ice creams!!

Yeh no prob, I can use my staff discount lol x

Caporegime
you are 100% right about the accent thing too. I have a bit of a "refined" London/essex accent and its the one thing i get compliments and noted for... shame the rest of me dont match up no more.. tee hee. (especially foreign women)

Soldato
Going out again tomorrow. Probably cinema, something to eat etc. Been offered a job that's going to mean i'm moving further away, bad times just as this was going so well :( Will have to see what happens.

Soldato
Dont laugh please :(

I guess I havnt spend a lot of time amending my profile, and need some better pic's

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=12804521

Any criticism welcome
Sorry, missed this!

Ahhahahahahahhaaa! I am so totally larfing at your profile!!
Nah.. Joking :p

Deffo need more pics - ones of your face and smiling properly, not the tough guy look like your first pic!

Get rid of the 'lol'. You also enjoy 'thinks'?

Soldato
Sorry, missed this!

Ahhahahahahahhaaa! I am so totally larfing at your profile!!
Nah.. Joking :p

Deffo need more pics - ones of your face and smiling properly, not the tough guy look like your first pic!

Get rid of the 'lol'. You also enjoy 'thinks'?

Yep will get some more pictures sorted, and give it a good spelling and grammar check and go over the profile again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom