** CORSAIR K65 DEAL **

OcUK Staff
Hi all,

Everybody clamouring for a deal on a TKL keyboard, clamour no longer :)

Ends 31/08/16

Corsair Gaming K65 RGB Cherry MX Red Mechanical Keyboard (CH-9000222-UK) @ £89.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Cors...hanical-Keyboard-CH-9000222-UK-KB-057-CS.html

The Corsair Gaming K65 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard begins with the durability, styling and responsiveness of the original K65 and adds multicolor per-key backlighting for virtually endless lighting

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I happened to come across a K30 on offer for £25 (in the clearance bin) at a local PC store - couldn't ignore that could I? - so I now have a nice backup keyboard and reasonably feature rich into the bargain :)

Corsair do make some nice kit.

Associate
So I had a K70 rgb when they first came out and returned it because the colour changing on the leds wasn't 256 million colours because of hardware limitations and because of this the colours stuttered and wasn't smooth. Is that fixed on the LUX or do they use the same internals? I do love me some RGB but want it to be smooth and not jerky.

Soldato
Is the LUX version worth the extra cash?
seems the improvements are: updated lighting controller, USB pass through and Strafe keycap font

Is there a problem with the lighting controller in the original K65 RGB?

Back
Top Bottom