8Pack Supernova's and Comet take on new looks

Associate
The Comet looks like it might be perfect for the girlfriends new rig but we are currently waiting for the 1080ti. Will these rigs be updated to accommodate the new cards as/when they come out or would you be looking at different builds?

I suppose that question might be hard to answer as it's probably still an unknown.

OcUK Staff
OP
The Comet looks like it might be perfect for the girlfriends new rig but we are currently waiting for the 1080ti. Will these rigs be updated to accommodate the new cards as/when they come out or would you be looking at different builds?

I suppose that question might be hard to answer as it's probably still an unknown.

Ofcourse they will be updated when that product becomes available.

OcUK Staff
OP

Ofcourse they will be updated when that product becomes available.

Associate
Quality workmanship as always, whatever the colour.

That Lian-Li must have taken some skill and nimble fingers (and patience) to fit everything in and still have it looking so perfect. Brilliant!

Associate
would one of these play crysis on max setting @ 1080p but being serious incredible builds all look top notch with incredible price tags to match

Soldato
What are the chances of watercooling leaking if done right? I've always thought about it but then I also have nightmares about radiators leaking.

Gangster
OcUK Staff
would one of these play crysis on max setting @ 1080p but being serious incredible builds all look top notch with incredible price tags to match

Some people say that there is only one PC in the world that can manage this and they call it the Supernova :)

What are the chances of watercooling leaking if done right? I've always thought about it but then I also have nightmares about radiators leaking.

If your new to water cooling then it is always recommended to give the radiators a good flush out first so you could use this process to check for leaks. It's rare unless you put a screw that is too long into it.

Back
Top Bottom