**WELCOME 8 PACK OUR NEW OC EXPERT & DON!!**

OcUK Staff
Hi there

It makes me very proud to have 8 Pack joining the OcUK Team and as such also a DON to these very forums too.

For those who don't know 8 Pack he is an overclocking expert, who has several world records and expertise in all things computers and overclocking, such as:-

8 Pack is currently ranked 5th in the world on HWbot for those using extreme cooling and number one in the UK.

Current number one in the world for 3D Mark vantage with 1 GPU and 3 GPU with one gpu taking a GTX 680 to 1960 mhz Core and 3930K to 5.65ghz.

8 Pack also has the second highest Vantage score ever of over 80,000 points.

In 3D 11 8 pack is the three GPU world record holder and has the 4th highest score ever with over 31,000 Points.

8 Pack also has several other world records with older hardware too using both ATI and Nvidia cards on AMD and Intel platforms.

In terms of 2D 8 Pack has clocked DDR3 memory to over 3165mhz and has the UK Pi 32mb record. With an Ivy Bridge at over 6.2ghz and DDR3 @ 2700+ cas 10.

8 Pack has assisted many companys in comercial based overclocking of systems on both water and air. Where 100% reliability and optimum speed are essential.

8 Pack has helped users for years on ASUS ROG forum, Xtreme Systems and this very board.

For OCUK 8 Pack will be speed binning hardware, taking the latest hardware to the limits on all types of cooling and posting results here and producing a line of very limited edition PC's that will be the pinnacle of design, quality and performance.

There will be a new section created below Overclocking called Ask 8 Pack. 8 Pack will respond to all users needing his assistance with anything overclocking within this area.

OcUK Staff
Thanks for the introduction Gibbo.

I am very pleased and proud to have joined Overclockers UK's team. I see this as the perfect challenge and way to take my career forward.

I look forward to assisting the company and end users in anyway I can. In this please feel free to fire away with questions guys in my section and I will give you all the help I can.

I am also looking forward to hammering the latest hardware in the process!!!!! and having fun doing it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom