** NEW ROCCAT SKELTR SMART KEYBOARD AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER **

OcUK Staff
Some really innovative and useful features on this one. From typing texts on your phone to taking phone calls via your gaming headset. You'll never need to let real life interrupt your gaming again...

ROCCAT Skeltr Smart Communication RGB Gaming Keyboard, Black, UK Layout @ £149.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ROCC...aming-Keyboard-Black-UK-Layout-KB-04I-RC.html

A keyboard with complete smartphone integration the Skeltr combines a gaming peripheral with your smart devices no matter the size or platform

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Didn't they already do one of these, in parallel with the 'keypad' dock one that was only for iPhones?

What they need is to make the phone/tablet a second monitor, like the Logitech G19, but bigger and better!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Keyboards like this look like abominations.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

latest

Soldato
While all these fancy feature are great, I can't not have a wireless keyboard now that I'm used to one. Waiting for mechanical silent wireless or something similar.

Associate
I own a Roccat Isku keyboard and it has been my favourite keyboard ever what with the extra thumb keys and side keys. The keys are quiet and I don't need to worry if I've pressed one, I just press one and it works!

OcUK Staff
OP
I've arranged a Skeltr from Roccat for us to test. I am currently writing this post using the Skeltr and my phone, my phone has never seen so many words per minute! Keep your eyes peeled for the review and also the competition to win it :)

Back
Top Bottom