Thoughts on In-Win Cases?

Soldato
Im considering a new project and am drawn to In-Win cases. Im not talking about the crazy expensive ones the more £250 and below.

Any owners or anyone have any thoughts on them?

I would like plenty of glass so the 805 fits the bill.

Soldato
I have the 303 and I'm very impressed. Doesn't at all feel like a £100 case, and I've had more expensive ones that don't match up. I looked closely at the 805 also, but the lack of a PSU shroud and inferior cooling put me off, but I have seen people successfully mod the case to solve these issues. The recent 509 also looks rather nice. I think InWin have definitely stepped up their game recently with both affordable and practical designs that look more expensive than their price tag, and which stand out from the crowd.

Soldato
Got thier Tou case which I absolutely love, functionally it's a pain to work in, but in person is gorgeous. Also did a build in the 805 and it's a stunning case. Lacks somewhat in the airflow department however and things get warm, for that reason next time going for a similar case I think I would look at the anadiees AI crystal case. Looks to have better airflow and a basement shroud which look to fix my only issues with the 805.

In Wins support is top notch however. Scuffed up one of the glass side panels on my case and they shipped me a new panel for free. Great stuff IMO.

Back
Top Bottom