oh dear. ThermalFAKE at it again.

I bring you this EK case :)

Z2eTynR.jpg

36c7611ccae0d4611c480661644b994c.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
oh dear. ThermalFAKE at it again.

I bring you this EK case :)

Dropbox is blocked at work, but I presume you're showing the EK Vulture? The EK Mini ITX case that never got put into production? The EK case who's only similarity to Thermaltake's is the wraparound window?

The Thermaltake bashing is a step too far this time, methinks. I've seen wraparound windows in mods for years before EK did the Vulture.

Soldato
I really hate thermalfake will never have any of their products all they do is rip others hard work off

Soldato
I really hate thermalfake will never have any of their products all they do is rip others hard work off

So Thermaltake build a full ATX case with totally different internals, airflow and WC support, but because they copied the wraparound window from the Vulture (which wasn't even original when EK did it), they're ripping them off?

Now granted Thermaltake have clearly gone "yeah, we like the look of that case EK never released, let's do something with it ourselves", but the case is totally different in every other respect.

Thermaltake have come in for some serious bashing as of late, however this time it's not justified.

Associate
I have to agree.

I'm not sure how much longer we can go before any "companies new" case will in some way resemble a case previously released by another company.

pretty sure this point has already been argued in to infinity though.

Soldato
Nice case, something a bit different from the norm. Having experienced tempered glass and perspex side panels though, I could never go back to perspex now... glass is just so much nicer.

Soldato
Some really tidy builds in that. Hardline makes it look extra special.
Not sure I'd be happy with so few fans...

I think people are bashing because they do rip off others' kit. I have to say, my very first thought was to wonder who they'd ripped off this time...
"unlike any other cases on the market"... but not unlike any other cases.

Soldato
So Thermaltake build a full ATX case with totally different internals, airflow and WC support, but because they copied the wraparound window from the Vulture (which wasn't even original when EK did it), they're ripping them off?

Now granted Thermaltake have clearly gone "yeah, we like the look of that case EK never released, let's do something with it ourselves", but the case is totally different in every other respect.

Thermaltake have come in for some serious bashing as of late, however this time it's not justified.

Disagree all they do is copy

Back
Top Bottom