The one and only signature creation thread

Associate
Happy to oblige, but need a little more info ;
What is 'atom graphic' ?
You want me to use a pic from your 'Clear and Simple' build log ?
You want your forum name or 'Clear and Simple' in it ?
Currently doing a new build log which has the image of a deuterium atom on, to be honest I'm looking for a similar design to the project header (Link)

Thank you btw :)

Associate
heys guys, have a couple of ideas and thinking of either putting a rotation on or picking the one i like the most, though more likely rotation.

Looking for a few final fantasy themed sigs, specifically 7, 8 and 10. Like the idea of Midgar as a sig background, also like the idea of something involving Squall and Seifer's fight in the opening titles of 8. 10 feel free to go wild but always seem to get hooked on playing blitzball.

Any sigs that are done would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Soldato
Brizzles, you doing some darn good signatures I got to admit ! *thumbs up*

So, here is something that probably wont be much of a challenge for you, ot anyone else. I like Witcher 3 (wouldn't mind Triss in the signature), Fallout 4, Civilization V and the series Wheel of Times by Robert Jordan. If someone can point me towards a signature rotation thingy I would love to have one of each if possible. If to much trouble, no problem. I would appreciate any signature that might be done though, thank you. :)

Edit: Just wanted to add that I would prefer if my username was not added to the signatures, thank you. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour

Thank You:)

So, here is something that probably wont be much of a challenge for you, ot anyone else. I like Witcher 3 (wouldn't mind Triss in the signature), Fallout 4, Civilization V and the series Wheel of Times by Robert Jordan. If someone can point me towards a signature rotation thingy

l02raMR.jpg

OQoN6Qx.jpg

O9e8ZRJ.jpg

mCy5Bhn.jpg

Rotation 'thingy' :
http://sigrotor.com/

Soldato

Thank You:)
So, here is something that probably wont be much of a challenge for you, ot anyone else. I like Witcher 3 (wouldn't mind Triss in the signature), Fallout 4, Civilization V and the series Wheel of Times by Robert Jordan. If someone can point me towards a signature rotation thingy

l02raMR.jpg

OQoN6Qx.jpg

O9e8ZRJ.jpg

mCy5Bhn.jpg

Rotation 'thingy' :
http://sigrotor.com/

Thank you, excellent work ! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom