The worlds gone barking mad!?!

Soldato
It's nothing new , we had a friend who dressed up & lived as a ginger tomcat & his wife used to stroke him to make him purr, he even ate tinned catfood & biscuits but the whole thing led to his untimely death as he broke his neck when he fell off the mantlepiece trying to lick his bottom

Associate
No one is forcing it on anyone but it is silly that this is considered newsworthy and other people care in a strangers kink.

It depends. I watched the first 5 minutes of the episode out of pure curiosity (as one does). One of the people take the others out for a walk down London streets. To me, that is forcing it on other people.

Soldato
thing is a lot of stuff gets grouped into "fetish" when it isn't to be a genuine fetish it is essential to the achievement of orgasm/sexual function.

ie liking women in leather is a kink, not being able to get off unless shes wearing leather is a fetish.

Using a feather is kinky, Using the whole chicken is perverted!

Associate
It's nothing new , we had a friend who dressed up & lived as a ginger tomcat & his wife used to stroke him to make him purr, he even ate tinned catfood & biscuits but the whole thing led to his untimely death as he broke his neck when he fell off the mantlepiece trying to lick his bottom

Must .... not ..... laugh. :D

Caporegime
People think this is strange, but it's not half as strange as people who voluntarily watch EastEnders. By choice. Without the threat of death or genital mutilation. You know, actually tuning in and watching it of their own free will.

*That* is barking mad.

Soldato
People think this is strange, but it's not half as strange as people who voluntarily watch EastEnders. By choice. Without the threat of death or genital mutilation. You know, actually tuning in and watching it of their own free will.

*That* is barking mad.

No whats barking mad is the fact it exists in the first place....

Soldato
I have always said...

"What every you can think of has already been tried somewhere in the universe, by the fact you can think about it no matter how crazy or absurd it is, someone somewhere has tried it" ;)

Itchy 2016 :p

Caporegime
bump

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3612748/Why-decided-life-London-goat-Switzerland.html

Why I decided to give up my life in London and become a goat in Switzerland: Jobless Brit lives among mountain animals and creates prosthetics so he is just like them
Thomas Thwaites, a 35-year-old Londoner, wanted a simpler way of life
So he got prosthetic 'goat legs' and lived as part of an Alpine herd
He said: 'I suffered quite a lot as a goat...they didn't like me much'
'Goats live much more in the moment than we do,' said Thwaites

Caporegime

Im more impressed by thestomach

He applied for a university grant to study goat psychology and tracked down a goatherd in the village of Wolfenschiessen in Switzerland who was prepared to tolerate him living with his animals as they were being taken to their summer pasture.

Thwaites' prosthetic 'goat legs' were designed with the help of a clinic in Manchester which helps people who have suffered amputations.

The fake goat's stomach - created with experts from the University of Aberystwyth - was strapped onto his waist and helped him to secretly spit chewed up grass inside without giving the game away to his new hircine chums.

'I could then strap this bag to my torso and spit chewed up grass into one opening and suck the cultured microbes and volatile fatty acids out another opening like a milkshake, so I can digest them in my true stomach and live off grass in the Alps like a goat,' he said.

He's also since wrote a book.

Surprised he got the grabt and rhe sophistication of the limbs

Back
Top Bottom