Last October my phone was stolen in Tenerife...

Soldato
Why would you keep a phone you know is rooted :confused:.

Maybe he just doesnt understand technology.

Amusing none the less. Shame ios dont allow it via normal methods.

Soldato
Even if he was the one who stole it, are we now permitting ourselves the right to distribute his life online without consent or control on how this media will get used in the future?

If someone stole my phone I'd ruin their life without batting an eye lid. Maybe have your phone and all of it's personal content stolen and see how you feel.

Soldato
If someone stole my phone I'd ruin their life without batting an eye lid. Maybe have your phone and all of it's personal content stolen and see how you feel.

It's only a phone remote wipe and get over it.

Although if you have the opportunity to make a thread like this do so :D.

Soldato
OP
As far as I'm concerned the pictures are now mine to do with as I wish. I have held off of posting his call logs, address, and other more personal information.

I have managed to trace one of the numbers to his mate Hamza's Facebook. Unfortunately he has 900 odd friends I've been trying to trawl through but not spotted our man yet. Willing to share all of this info via pm if anyone recons they are a better internet defective than I am!

Unfortunately the phone hasn't been seen online since I rang the police station remotely from it on loudspeaker while he was in bed. Must have been a bit of a shock :D

Maybe I should actually ring the station and see if it was handed in.

Soldato
It's only a phone remote wipe and get over it.

Although if you have the opportunity to make a thread like this do so :D.

It's personal property worth hundreds of pounds containing personal private information, you're lucky if you can successfully do a remote wipe

Soldato
It's personal property worth hundreds of pounds containing personal private information, you're lucky if you can successfully do a remote wipe

Hardly lucky. iOS for example performs a remote wipe and if the phones not online to recieve the command it'll just do it as soon as it comes online. If it's password protected then unless you're a certain Israeli company then the data is safe.

Unless they have some pretty advanced tech then you're not at risk.

Android isn't too dissimilar afaik.

Do you not have insurance?

Back
Top Bottom