Air Compresser

Soldato
Anyone recommend a somewhat decent (but cheap) mains air compressor for Cleaning out PCs etc?

My Yamaha Amp under the TV needs a damn good blow out,But those compressed air cans you buy in the shops are useless for bigger projects that need more "ooompppffff"

I know googling will find me some,But really just wanted to see what you guys have (if any) and would recommend it,Again not after anything special or expensive just something that will do the job as it wouldn't used a fat lot every few months or so,so thats why i dont want to spend tons.

Cheers!

Commissario
For a small compressor you can get an airbush type for about £40 without a tank which will do the job (although if you want to actually use it with an airbrush you'd want a small tanked model).

For a garage compressor depending on if it's just for tyres and the odd short bit of airtool work you can get them from about £70 but they're big and noisy.

Soldato
OP
For a small compressor you can get an airbush type for about £40 without a tank which will do the job (although if you want to actually use it with an airbrush you'd want a small tanked model).

For a garage compressor depending on if it's just for tyres and the odd short bit of airtool work you can get them from about £70 but they're big and noisy.

Thanks for replying,

Just had a look,I see a Mini Airbrush Compressor that has no tank,But you get a gun like what Tatoo artists would use. :confused: £39.

Specs-

Air Compressor

Certification: CE, GS, RoHS, ETL, CETL
Input Power: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz, 0.6A
Air Volume: 10.5L/Min
Auto Stop: 21psi
Auto Start: 15psi
Working Pressure: 2-15psi
Power Cord Length: 1.75m

Dual Action Airbrush
Needle/Nozzle Diameter: 0.3mm
Gravity Fluid Cup(Fixed): 7CC
Working Pressure: 15-50 PSI
Spray Distance: 50 - 100mm
Material: Brass

Air Hose
Air Hose: 1.8m, 1/8" BSP Female Connectors

Package Includes:
1 x Airbrush
1 x Nozzle Wrench
1 x 2cc Eye Dropper
1 x Instruction for Airbrush
1 x Storage Case for Airbrush
1 x Air Compressor
1 x Airbrush Holder
1 x AC Transformer
1 x Air Filter
1 x Air Hose
6 x Tattoo Stencils
1 x Instruction for Compressor
1 x Carrying Case

I dont know a fat lot about this stuff,The head/airbrush doesnt look ideal because its quite big,Id like something that has a small head so i can put in the pipe between the PCBs of the amp and give her a good blow out...unless i can not clip on the airbrush and just use the pipe with the air blowing out?

Soldato
Just to update, I received my compucleaner today and it definitely does what it says on the tin. Gets a bit warm with prolonged use with the high pressure attachments on, but you cool if down by taking them off and giving it a quick blast which takes a few seconds max. Good piece of kit and miles better than cans.

Soldato
OP
Yeah,I forgot to update too...well pleased with mine,I didnt expect it to be as powerful as it is.

Cleaned my AV Receiver out,So much dust came out of it..cleaned all the PCs in the house too,Well worth the £40.

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom