Last October my phone was stolen in Tenerife...

Soldato
So last October I went to Tenerife for a week with a mate and on the first night was drunkenly "relieved" of my phone, mates phone and all bank cards.

Obviously I was pretty gutted at the time, spent half the next day in the police station reporting it and pretty much resigned myself to the loss.

However there was one small caveat. As I'm rather accident prone to breaking or losing phones I had it rooted and the Cerberus app installed and hidden from the app draw...

If you haven't heard of the cerberus app it lets you do a quite a few interesting things and is worth looking up. The first thing I did before heading to the police station was log into Cerberus from a laptop and see if I could locate the phone anywhere or try and work out exactly where it may have been with me last. Unfortunately this proved hopeless and the phone was unresponsive, so I sent some wipe commands in case it was ever turned on and forgot about it...

That is until a few days ago. I received an email from cerberus stating that the phone had been turned on and was being used with an unauthorised sim.

I've been crazy busy until now so haven't really had a chance to do much but this is what I've ascertained so far.

The phone was turned on 4 days ago I think is using a Maroc Telecom registered sim. Location history has been turned off but tracing IPs from when the phone has connected to a wifi network is telling me it has been travelling between Morocco and Tenerife. I don't know how accurate this is but using ip-tracker.org it's been showing the location to one or 2 buildings.

I have used the command to call a list of apps installed and it's showing as all of the ones I had when it was first stolen? Does they have access to my data? As soon as I knew this I sent a wipe phone and wipe sd command again which said were executed but the list of apps still comes back the same. Does this just wipe app data rather than uninstall them?

Anyway annoyingly trying to take screenshots of the phone or video capture the screen hasn't worked and I'm just being emailed blank files.

However what I do have is his call logs, sms logs, likely home address, and these fetching pictures I've managed to remotely take! :D

2tPxUANm.jpg
02mBL75m.jpg
bHrfX2im.jpg
r8usSldm.jpg

Now as far as I know I haven't done anything yet to alert him to the fact I can control the phone such as popping up messages or starting alarms.

Who wants to have some fun??

Soldato
Wait until you can get a really embarrassing picture of him, then give karma a helping hand by blackmailing him for the money to buy you a new phone.

Soldato
OP
To be honest I don't really care. Though that's why I haven't gone all out with his call logs and suspected address yet.

Would a blocked UK phone still work in Tenerife/Morocco? Both SIM and IMEI were blocked. When I request the phone info the number just comes up as +34300000000 however he has been making calls.

Tempted to send a pop up message and ask how Laila and Hamza are doing.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Use the display message command and check "Speak" - The message will show on top of the lockscreen too.

Capture_2.png

Then go from there :cool:

Back
Top Bottom