BF4 Voice Chat?

Associate
SO I am a total BF4 noob(and just a noob in general :p) and playing the Beta is my first time playing any BF game.

I am an avid CounterStrike player and so the first thing that struck me was no voice chat? Will the full game have Voice chat or is this just not part of the BF series? :confused:

Soldato
SO I am a total BF4 noob(and just a noob in general :p) and playing the Beta is my first time playing any BF game.

I am an avid CounterStrike player and so the first thing that struck me was no voice chat? Will the full game have Voice chat or is this just not part of the BF series? :confused:

It used to be mate, BF2 was all about squad voice and commander voice. Cant remember if they've put VOIP in BF4. Tho best of finding some guys to game with. Random public servers are usuallly full of tards who should have stuck with COD.

Associate
OP
[TFU] Thegoon84;25036957 said:
It used to be mate, BF2 was all about squad voice and commander voice. Cant remember if they've put VOIP in BF4. Tho best of finding some guys to game with. Random public servers are usuallly full of tards who should have stuck with COD.

Ok thanks very much for the info :(

Soldato
I think there is some open voice chat in the beta as I think I could hear odd people talking when playing earlier. Most people stick to private chat to avoid idiots playing music and spewing abuse.

Back
Top Bottom