Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
Battlefield 4 UK Release Date ~ 1 Novemeber 2013

Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.
Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.
In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4 features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.

Servers

Conquest 247 - www.cq247.co.uk

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

The Fallen Unit - www.thefallenunit.com

Battlelog Link

Frag Shack - www.xsgamers.com

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

The {SAS} Clan - www.thesasclan.co.uk

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

SaS Clan Strategic Assault Squad - www.sasclan.org.uk

Battlelog Link

Others

Anarchy UK - www.anarchyuk.enjin.com

Battlelog Link

Battlelog Link

If anything needs updating/adding please message me via Trust, thanks.

Teamspeak Servers

Will Gill's - If you want to use a free shared 20 slot TS server then please use willgill.teamspeak.net

CQ247 - Please visit there forums for details www.cq247.co.uk

TFU's - ts.thefallenunit.co.uk

OcUK Unofficial Gaming TS3 (courtesy of 86JR) - 50 Player Teamspeak 3 ts.dayzhelp.com:9163

Looking to find other OcUK forums members for a Battle?

Add your forum and Origin names to this list.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkS-9WXjtBqcdGpadFhBNHYxWWRudzZMSlJ4M0NPYkE&usp=sharing

How do I unlock using a VPN?

Follow this guide posted by [TFU] theGoon84:

DONT LOAD VPN

1) Add your key to origin
2) Exit Origin

LOAD VPN

1) Start Origin
2) Click install BF4
3) Answer install questions
4) When BF4 is on 0%+ DISCONNECT FROM VPN and leave BF4 download using your internet

DONT LOAD VPN

1) When download is complete
2) Exit origin

LOAD VPN

1) Start origin
2) Click play on Battlefield
3) Load into server game screen
4) Disconnect from game
5) DISCONNECT FROM VPN

VPN Links

FlyVPN - http://www.flyvpn.com/freetrial
CactusVPN - http://www.cactusvpn.com/
VPN Gate - http://www.vpngate.net/en/
SoftEtherVPN - http://www.softether.org/

Further info can be found here.

Videos

Battlefield 4: Official 17 Minutes "Fishing in Baku" Gameplay Reveal

Battlefield 4 will release Fall 2013. The "Fishing in Baku" video is shot entirely in-game and is the first glimpse of the human, dramatic, and believable single player campaign in Battlefield 4.

Images
KtL3db1.jpg.png

671s86o.jpg.png

blijLwI.jpg.png

n47Qygt.jpg.png

6SfUDuo.jpg.png

oySOncl.jpg.png

BPOx6zG.jpg.png

oBhPYkv.jpg.png

HPgJ8YX.jpg.png

Battlefield 4 Editions
Available for pre-order now.

http://www.battlefield.com/

Standard Edition £44.99

Digital Deluxe Edition £54.99

BATTLEFIELD 4™ PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP £39.99

DbuJJKJ.jpg.png

DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION
ORIGIN-EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION: Pre-order now to receive a Battlefield 4™ Premium Expansion Pack. Plus, exclusive Battlefield 4™ Beta access* and bonus content.

Only in Battlefield™

Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4 provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.

Only in Battlefield can you demolish the buildings shielding your enemy. Only in Battlefield will you lead an assault from the back of a gun boat. Battlefield grants you the freedom to do more and be more while playing to your strengths and carving your own path to victory.

In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4™ features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

There is no comparison. Immerse yourself in the glorious chaos of all-out war, found only in Battlefield.

STANDARD EDITION
Pre-order and receive a Battlefield 4™ Premium Expansion Pack.

Only in Battlefield™

Battlefield 4™ is the genre-defining action blockbuster made from moments that blur the line between game and glory. Fueled by the next-generation power and fidelity of Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4™ provides a visceral, dramatic experience unlike any other.

In addition to its hallmark multiplayer, Battlefield 4™ features an intense, dramatic character-driven campaign that starts with the evacuation of American VIPs from Shanghai and follows your squad's struggle to find its way home.

PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP
Own all five expansions and play two weeks early.

Push the boundaries of your Battlefield 4 experience with Premium Membership. Secure two-weeks early access to all five expansion packs. Get new vehicles, weapons and weekly content drops. Even add more depth with exclusive content.

Battlefield 4 Premium includes:

• Five digital expansion packs, featuring new multiplayer maps, weapons and vehicles

• Two-weeks early access to all expansion packs for that competitive edge

• Exclusive personalization options, including camos, paints, emblems, dog tags and more

• Priority position in server queues

• New content every week

• Exclusive double XP events

• 12 bonus Battlefield 4 Battlepacks: These Battlepacks add an all-new layer of persistence and an exciting element of chance to the multiplayer progression system in Battlefield 4. Through the course of your multiplayer career, you’ll receive packs containing random combinations of new camos, dog tags, knives, XP boosts and gun attachments. Pre-order Battlefield 4 Premium Membership to get 12 bonus Battlepacks.

You can now Pre-Order from OcUK

Battlefield 4 - PC **Pre-order to receive a Battlefield 4 Premium Expansion Pack** @ £34.99 inc VAT

CO-113-OK_400.jpg

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
Wonders when some indie devs start making some nice shooters. Hope they make one like mohaa, i thought that was probably the best shooter I've played, storywise and gameplay wise and good old classic multiplayer with proper server stuff. Ah good times..

Soldato
Shame they don't make the new ones like the old ones...

BF1942, BF2 and BF2142...

You mean PC games as PC games should be? Epically large and great fun? I tried BF3, played around 10 hours on it, and called it a day. I very much doubt if I will ever re-visit the franchise and will stick to BF2 and BF2142 (my favourite - must dig that back out :D)

Nah. I can't be bothered with the Battlfield series anymore. Only one I have enjoyed all that much was Battlefield Heroes. Though Battlefield 2142 was alright (Haven't really played the earlier ones).

Associate
Presumably next year's game will be Bad Company 3.

Has it been confirmed that there will be a BC3? I assumed that BF now did what BC was supposed to do, i.e. attract sales from the console market (being serious, that's not a dig).

To be honest, while I loved BC2, I think they've lost the plot a bit and I don't hold out too much hope for the future releases.

Soldato
OP
I can see them releasing a Battlefield game every year now. They have dropped MOH, so one year the game will be developed by Dice followed by the next year by Danger Close.

EA are just copying COD even more, they see the Battlefield series as a cash cow.

Man of Honour
£69.99

£10 per map

£4 per vehicle

£1 per game

Pay £1 microtransaction to revenge kill anyone anywhere on the map.

And a brand new feature - the Super Deluxe Lolz edition for £499 includes invisibility cloak and invincibility shield so you can get monster DAY 1 ADVANTAGEZ

Caporegime
cant wait tbh you know why ? cause cod is supposed to be on the new engine and everyone will jump ship :p will be funny to see all the bf3 nabs playing cod :)

no more bf games for me they lie to you every release and charge through te nose for pretty broken games . also worst hitreg in fps for last five years aswell :D . they sure can make em good :p

also bf games come out every october . so it will be bfbc3 out late october to try to beat cod for sales (which they cant as usual )

Soldato
BF3 was released October 2011, this probably wont be out until mid 2014, which will make it almost 3 years between games. How is that too early?

Beta is this year, main game i'm not sure, it will probably come out when the new consoles are on the shelves...Websites rather.

Permabanned
Beta is this year, main game i'm not sure, it will probably come out when the new consoles are on the shelves...Websites rather.

OP states that there will be a new BF game next year, so 2014, and most likely will be mid 2014 judging by previous game release dates.

People on this forum just love to moan! :D

Back
Top Bottom