I hate myself so much right now.. Im such a jealous person

Permabanned
Its your woman ffs.

Get a grip, sort your car buying/money/life out and stop being a green eyed monster.

Be happy for her for christ sakes.

Soldato
Well, I'm going to be a pedant, and point out that, in fact, you're envious rather than jealous :p

But yeah... I guess you've already realised that you're being a tit, and that's always the first step to doing something about it.

Permabanned
Women love to share. Mostly they do this when you're trying to watch a ****ing film or the football. She takes you out to share in a car, doing car stuff, taking about engines instead of curtains and you complain? What is wrong with you?

Caporegime
Now you know how I feel with my girlfriend and her car. However, look at it from a positive point of view, at least you have a car (I don't). :p

Soldato
Call her up and apologise for being a complete **** and say that you are just being stupid cause you are an idiot and no nothing about cars.

Or you can sit on your ass and do nothing and keep feeling like a ****.

Up to you really.:rolleyes:

Soldato
I don't get competitive people. Yes you might have won taht game of whatever but now you have no friends. Well Done.

Competitiveness has only one place in the world and thats professional sports. Otherwise, get over yourself and actualy have FUN.

Back
Top Bottom