Existing and New customer SkyQ upgrade offer!

Caporegime
I have no new customer SkyQ codes left and am unlikely to get any more.

I do still have £30 a month for the full package Sky+HD deals to offer though!

Sky Q upgrade for EXISTING customers:

Your friends can upgrade to Sky Q or Sky Q Silver with no install fee

Smart Feature Fee may apply when purchasing Sky Q only
Total monthly cost depends on subscription

New 18 month minimum subscriptions. By taking this offer, Sky TV customers will lose any existing offers to their main TV subscriptions with the exception of Sky Movies and Sky Sports offers, which will be carried over. Friends can call for offer prices applicable to their Sky TV subscription and one-off cost (if applicable). Sky Q kit is loaned at no cost and must be returned at end of relevant subscription. Further terms apply.

Please pay attention to the bold sections. If you're on a retention offer of 50% off your whole TV subscription for example then upgrading will CANCEL this offer. If you have a discount only on Sports or Movies (or both) then this offer will be retained.

If you're on the 'Legacy' HD pack with F1 without Sky Sports then this WILL carry over.

Trust message me but PLEASE only do so if you're going to use the code as I have a limited number!

NEW Customer Sky Q offer:

Q Silver with Movies and Sports

Friends can enjoy Sky Q Silver with FREE Sky Movies and Sports

Normally £92.00pm, with the offer it's £56.00 a month for 18 months (then £92 a month) and includes 1 Q Mini box

Trust message me WITH THE OFFER YOU WANT along with your name and if necessary an alternate email address if you don't want to use your trust one. I only have FOUR new customer codes so again, only if you're going to actually use it!

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi Misschief, I used a friends code from here to get my mother a good deal last year, Its due to expire in september. If you can help me with best way to continue I would massively appreciate it.

Thanks.

Caporegime
OP
Strange how this offer has been posted today and when I now go online the option to upgrade to Sky Q has disappeared from My Sky ?

I have no idea if they're related but I suspect not TBH.

How much would it be for a new customer, all channels, Hd and two additional multi room?

Is it Sky Q you want? Sky Q Silver includes a single mini box by default but you can purchase another if you wish. Both mini boxes are included in the Sky Q Silver price once you have them installed. There's no extra cost.

Soldato
How much would it be for a new customer, all channels, Hd and two additional multi room?

As MissChief said, it'll be £99 for each additional mini above the one you get as standard. Monthly cost will be £56. Not sure on installation - when I took up the same offer first time round it was £10.

Order the additional minis when you place the initial order - if you add them later it's an additional £50 installation charge.

Associate
Misschief..

Really would love to upgrade to SkyQ but having trouble working out how much it will cost me.

Current price is below i Pay.. I would like Skyq + 2 mini box's.. could you work it out?

Would install be free and I just pay 99 quid for an extra mini box? if so ill sign up now

Sky Go Extra - including discounts
Sky Go Extra £5.00
Sky Go Extra Subscription Discounted - £5.00
Total £0.00

Sky Multiscreen - including discounts
Sky Multiscreen £12.00
Sky Multiscreen Subscription Discounted - £4.00
Total £8.00

Family with Sports & Movies HD - including discounts
Family with Sports & Movies HD £80.00
Viewing Subscription Discounted - £16.00
Total £64.00

HD Subscription Discounted- £2.00
Sky Fibre Unlimited - including discounts
Sky Fibre Unlimited £20.00
Broadband Subscription Discounted - £10.00
Total £10.00

Sky Talk Line Rental - including discounts
Sky Talk Line Rental £17.40
Sky Talk Line Rental Discounted - £4.00
Total £13.40

Sky Talk Evenings and Weekends Extra£4.00

Free items
Sky+ Subscription
Sky 3D
Sky WiFi
Caller Display

Total 97.40

Caporegime
OP
Your line rental and broadband costs shouldn't be affected. If the discount on your TV subs is purely on sports and movies that will stay. There is no additional 'HD' subscription in SkyQ silver, it's just there.

Associate
Your line rental and broadband costs shouldn't be affected. If the discount on your TV subs is purely on sports and movies that will stay. There is no additional 'HD' subscription in SkyQ silver, it's just there.

Thanks.. so with your offer what will the upfront cost be? just 99 for the extra mini box?

Soldato
Sky Q upgrade for EXISTING customers:

Your friends can upgrade to Sky Q or Sky Q Silver with no install fee

Strange the SkyQ upgrade option has come back today.

Can I just clarify what the "no install fee" code is you are offering for existing customers ?

The Sky website currently shows if I upgrade I pay

£92 per month
£149 One Off Cost
Equipment No Cost

so does the code remove the £149 ?

Caporegime
OP

Can I just clarify what the "no install fee" code is you are offering for existing customers ?

£92 per month
£149 One Off Cost
Equipment No Cost

It should, yes, as long as you take Sky Q Silver.

Soldato

£92 per month
£149 One Off Cost
Equipment No Cost

My figures worked out much the same, i.e. £92/month...So, I called them up today armed with code from MissChief (thanks :)) and managed to get a further £6 off per month, meaning £86/month and with £99 one-off cost (that is because I wanted an additional mini box).

As has been mentioned, phone/broadband etc. discounts still hold, so my current half-price fibre and line rental carry over :)

Back
Top Bottom