Gaming setup....

Caporegime
Meh no NES!

Nice collection, but at my age I think of how much dusting that all needs :p

Liked seeing all those Psygnosis and Ocean boxes...

ps3ud0 :cool:

V F

V F

Soldato
Back to the Future 2 cardboard box. :D

I just found my old Game Boy in the garage today. Is that a Sega Game Gear I see on the shelf above? I never had that but used to play it at a friends place.

All those memories. :eek:

Associate
OP
Associate
Very nice collection. I hope some of it actually gets some game time? :D

I'm in the middle of re-sorting my collection so will post it up when complete. It's not as plentiful as yours, but I have some nice Japanese Hardware/games, particularly Super Famicom stuff.

Associate
Wow that's some collection.

I recognize so much of that stuff but mine was giving away or dumped over the years. Wish I'd hung onto it now.

Soldato
Never kept my old consoles and games, again, wish I did but hey ho. My "gaming set-up/collection consists of a PS3 in the box and a PS4 which I currently use.

Soldato
Very nice collection, makes me wish i'd kept mine, but no doubt would have just sold them to fund something else.

You need some rarer stuff now like the Nintendo/Panasonic Gamecube and Neogeo or Panasonic 3D0 ;)

Associate
OP
Very nice collection, makes me wish i'd kept mine, but no doubt would have just sold them to fund something else.

You need some rarer stuff now like the Nintendo/Panasonic Gamecube and Neogeo or Panasonic 3D0 ;)

thanks guys

The Nintendo Gamecube is there, along with a brand new Japanese Panasonic 3D0, which still have the seal over the tray, but unfortunately not the proud owner of a Neo Geo just yet (one day, when I can afford £500 to buy one :D)

Soldato
thanks guys

The Nintendo Gamecube is there, along with a brand new Japanese Panasonic 3D0, which still have the seal over the tray, but unfortunately not the proud owner of a Neo Geo just yet (one day, when I can afford £500 to buy one :D)

the Panasonic/Nintendo Gamecube is not just an ordinary Gamecube it also doesn't come cheap now.

I had most consoles but never the 3DO or NeoGeo as they were massively expensive back then.

Associate
OP
the Panasonic/Nintendo Gamecube is not just an ordinary Gamecube it also doesn't come cheap now.

I had most consoles but never the 3DO or NeoGeo as they were massively expensive back then.

The Panasonic Gamecube, that's what that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome do they look! Whenever I've seen them I automatically assumed it was a micro/small form PC. OK, must do some investigation on them this evening....how expensive are they?!

The NEO GEO aes will come next, not this GOLD X emulation tat.... :D

Soldato
The Panasonic Gamecube, that's what that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome do they look! Whenever I've seen them I automatically assumed it was a micro/small form PC. OK, must do some investigation on them this evening....how expensive are they?!

The NEO GEO aes will come next, not this GOLD X emulation tat.... :D

There are a few on ebay. Boxed ones from japan range from £600 up to £900 :o

Associate
OP
I loved Leander! I remember saying to my brother that gfx couldn't get any better :D

The red snes gave me a bit of a chubby too.

All my big box Amiga/Atari Psygnosis games were gifted to me free of charge -
both copies of Leander, Shadow of the Beast 2 and 3 are sealed - crazy prices on ebay for these! Surely someone is trying their luck for Shadow of the Beast 3 for £293.64

The red SNES is and was my first and last ever attempt at customizing a console, turned out ok, but with more practise and lots of patience you could make them look really really nice :D

Back
Top Bottom