** GETTING THINGS CRYSTAL CLEAR WITH ANIDEES **

OcUK Staff
Introducing the new anidees AI-Crystal Midi Tower Chassis with 5mm tempered glass front and side panels. Aside from the fact it looks great, the AI-Crystal sports 4 x 12cm White LED fans for some nice visual asthetics, along with good airflow. Watercooling support is decent, with up to 360mm radiators on the front and top of the chassis, with a 140mm radiator on the rear. 410mm VGA, 200mm PSU and 175mm CPU coolers are all supported in addition, with a fan controller and hub installed as standard.

Was pretty impressed with this case when I saw it at Computex, and with some work you could make a really nice looking system. Stock is due within 2 weeks!

Anidees AI-Crystal Midi Tower Tempered Glass - Black @ £129.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Anidees-AI-Crystal-Midi-Tower-Tempered-Glass-Black-CA-03A-AD.html

If you are looking for a case with stunning visuals and great features, the anidees AI-Crystal should be at the top of your list!

Only £129.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
I don't need a new case
I don't need a new case
I don't need a new case
I don't need a new case

Arrghh, stop tempting me!!!

Ahh, it's OK, it can only take 3 x 3.5 drives.

Tempting over.

Last edited:
Associate
I'm starting to really like the use of tempered glass in PC cases, the only downside being that I find it hard to go back to acrylic. I've also started to get into the financially unhealthy habit of buying cases I like when I don't need them, 'cause you can always be guaranteed that if you wait for a new build, then that one case you really liked, will be discontinued.

Associate
That's really nice, personally I'd be too concerned with keeping it clean and dust free but it'll be a great case for those into showing off their kit.

Back
Top Bottom