Preacher should've been arrested, your thoughts?

Soldato
Now that we know the full situation and his behaviour toward a member of the public the clear answer is yes he should have been arrested.

My opinion purely on the video is that it is unacceptable and I have seen people arrested for far less.

Agree

Birmingham is now one big **** hole. But if you want a laugh stop outside pri mart when these lot start shouting.

Soldato
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/day-two-liverpool-echos-festive-3388914

Is this the same guy? Quite a unique sounding name and linked to Birmingham.

Krissoni Henderson, 25, from Kensington, is wanted after a woman was punched in the face and head in July.

Henderson is black, around 6ft tall, stocky with short cropped black hair. He is believed to frequent the Kensington area and also has links with Birmingham.

It is the same name as the guy ranting at the officer in Birmingham, has the link been established by the police? Anyone grassed him yet :)

Also it would make him 31 as the guy from Birmingham is, the Liverpool Echo link is from 2010 and says he is 25.

Caporegime
Just another **** showing off in public infront of his gathered crowd.
Copper handled it well dont see what the big deal is. No laws were broken...

I've seen coppers go full retard for a lot less though (getting in their faces) so i assume the crowd and the fact it was a Muslim played heavily on the situation. Plus the fact the copper wasn't a little bully either.

Back
Top Bottom